Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What it is, Yo!

I rode my single to penn tonight. I'm overhauling my '07 trek fuel 9.9, so I worked on that for a little while. I'm getting it ready to sell, so if you know anyone who wants it, let me know -$2200. If you're reading this, you probably know what it looks like. Let me know if you need a picture. The frame on the fuel is brand new.

On the way home from Penn, I couldn't resist the urge to hit Theo for a few laps. The trail was very fast. Pretty close to the same as riding it in the summer. Got in a good 2 hours total. Oh and I ate shit pretty hard when I was riding to Penn. I was cruising along on Cedar Lake Trail when I hit a patch of ice and lost my bike out from under me. Ripped a huge hole in my tights. Dang.

Couple of pix:
Ice Race













Tommer // Chuck Norrie // HWood














My Pup Riley at the cabin



3 comments:

Laura said...

are you planning on giving any credit for the rockin pics?

Dana said...

Its a miracle, you blogged again : ) Laura hows that flashy new camera working for you?

T Miller said...

Photo credit: Laura Prekker (soon to be Miller). In order for photo credit to continue, however, you better plan on coming to more races and taking more pictures.