Monday, February 09, 2009

Jogging: I think its' a soft "J" Basically you just run.

I ran tonight. One foot in front of the other. It wasn't miserable but not super fun either. The exercise felt good but the speed was too slow.......that must be why I'm a biker and not a runner.













Watched nitro circus last night and I think it's my new favorite show. Sure wish I could do a 75 ft back flip on a big wheel. Pastrana definately has a pair.

Talked JJ into getting a 'Fly. He ordered it today. Looks like a bunch of the trail pickles are going to be rollin' the big wheels this year.

2 comments:

Wiki said...

Hey Tom
Nice job at Pug Fest
Wondering how you like the 29'er? Is it akward in the tight stuff?

T Miller said...

It's not too bad in the singletrack -- a little slugish handling but makes up for it in other areas. I like it!!